How To Care For Your Candle
It stands to reason that if you care for your candle, just like anything else, you will achieve the best performance from it. Here are my top 5 tips to care for your candle.
1. Always trim the candle wicks before the first use
2. With each burn always ensure that the candle is lit long enough for the wax surface to be entirely melted to the edge of the glass. This will ensure that your candle always burns perfectly and no part is wasted.
3. Once extinguished, make sure that you centre your wick back into their original position, before the wax sets again.
4. When the candle is set, always re-trim your wicks, to ensure clean burning.
5. Always clean around the inner rim & glass of your candle between each burn to remove any black residue to help keep your candle clean and burning in perfect condition every time.
When my Botanical candles are finished I like to keep the beautiful containers and use them as vases filled with pretty hand-tied bouquets. Something you can try at home too.
The Rachel Bates 'Botanical' Luxury Scented Candle is produced exclusively by Ormonde Jayne, a London based perfumery, renowned not only for their perfumes but for their high-quality candles which have been consistently ranked at the top of the market.
Using the finest oils, my 'Botanical' candle is designed to fill the air with sophisticated scent, described as:
"A spellbinding scented candle both feminine and masculine. Time honoured accord of jasmine and rose with a dash of bergamot and summer berries"