- 0 item(s)
It appears that your cart is currently empty
Rachel's peacock and blossom crystal collection has been designed exclusively to complement the very special collaboration with Champagne 'Laurent Perrier'.
x1 Champagne Flutes
Peacock flute dimensions:
Prior to 1968, making non-vintage rosé champagne was virtually unthinkable. It was in the midst of a cultural revolution that the visionary Bernard de Nonancourt gave it its credentials. This daring wine combines real structure with freshness and a soft, vinous character.
Rachel will be designing exclusive and elegant crystal collections to accompany all the magnificent champagnes within the champagne 'Laurent Perrier' cellar. For the launch we have her glamorous peacock crystal available in clear or rose crystal, to complement the elegant and lively champagne.
Each Rachel Bates crystal item is entirely handmade by Czech artisans. Variations in the product's finish are characteristics of the creation process. Due to the handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Product care should be followed to ensure that your glass retains its quality for many years and generations to come.
For All Crystal Products:
1. Not recommended for the dishwasher.
2. Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap and warm water.
3. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
4. Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
5. Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
6. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the glass.
For Products Which Are Printed, Gilded or Have Colour Overlay:
Avoid contact with reactive foods such as lemons, lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise or eggs as a chemical reaction can occur that could damage the exterior decoration.