- 0 item(s)
It appears that your cart is currently empty
The Wild Boar british racing green crystal wine goblet, is perfectly suited to big, bold wines, the must-have glass for serious oenophiles. Its ample volume provides plenty of space for letting fine wines "breathe."
Each rustically elegant mouth-blown glass features a hand-engraved image of an animal surrounded by a delicately intertwined thicket of oak branches and centered above a crossed pair of hunting rifles, as well as a single oak leaf on the bottom.
H : 22.5 cm | 8.9 in
Ø : 22.5 cm | 8.9 in
340 ml | 11.5 oz
For All Crystal Products:
1. Not recommended for the dishwasher.
2. Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap and warm water.
3. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
4. Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
5. Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
6. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the glass.
For Products Which Are Printed, Gilded or Have Colour Overlay:
Avoid contact with reactive foods such as lemons, lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise or eggs as a chemical reaction can occur that could damage the exterior decoration.