- 0 item(s)
It appears that your cart is currently empty
The Stag jug in mahogany brown crystal, is perfect for serving water, iced tea, Pimms and so much more. The jug is both beautiful and practical with its generous size.
Each rustically elegant mouth-blown glass features a hand-engraved image of an animal surrounded by a delicately intertwined thicket of oak branches and centered above a crossed pair of hunting rifles, as well as a single oak leaf on the bottom.
Each object is entirely handmade by Czech artisans. Variations in the product's finish are characteristics of the creation process. Due to the handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.Product care should be followed to ensure that your glass retains its quality for many years and generations to come.
H : 21.5 cm | 8.5 in
Ø : 14 cm | 5 in
1.5 L | 50.7 oz
Made to Order - Lead Time:
For All Crystal Products:
1. Not recommended for the dishwasher.
2. Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap and warm water.
3. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
4. Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
5. Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
6. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the glass.
For Products Which Are Printed, Gilded or Have Colour Overlay:
Avoid contact with reactive foods such as lemons, lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise or eggs as a chemical reaction can occur that could damage the exterior decoration.
We used Rachel Bates Interiors to re-do two rooms. Rachel was a pleasure to work with; she has a superb eye for colour and placement, and used wonderful tradespeople. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.
Rachel helped me immensely in transforming three previously unloved rooms into warm, welcoming and family oriented spaces which are now the focal point of our home. I would not hesitate to recommend her design services