- 0 item(s)
It appears that your cart is currently empty
The 'Cristobelle' Champagne Saucer is a perfect birthday, anniversary or hostess gift for the lady who loves champagne!
The shape of this champagne saucer is based on an Edwardian style champagne glass and Rachel has added a modern twist with her extensive selection of vibrant colours and signature, elegant lace cap hydrangea design etched around the top & the base.
The Lace Cap Hydrangea collection is Rachel's signature crystalware collection. Launching with champagne saucers, tipple glasses, the magnificent Antoinette champagne cooler, aperitif and wine glasses. This collection will see many more wonderful additions as the brand grows. Each piece of lovingly handcrafted crystal is a modern interpretation of a past glory and a salute to the craftsmanship of long ago, which thankfully still lives on in the Czech Republic.
H : 12.5cm
Ø : 8.3cm
Each Rachel Bates crystal item is entirely handmade by Czech artisans. Variations in the product's finish are characteristics of the creation process. Due to the handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Product care should be followed to ensure that your glass retains its quality for many years and generations to come.
For All Crystal Products:
1. Not recommended for the dishwasher.
2. Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap and warm water.
3. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
4. Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
5. Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
6. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the glass.
For Products Which Are Printed, Gilded or Have Colour Overlay:
Avoid contact with reactive foods such as lemons, lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise or eggs as a chemical reaction can occur that could damage the exterior decoration.